Saturday, February 25, 2012

Infographic: The Google Panda Update, One Year Later

One year ago, Google launched its “Panda Update” designed to filter low quality or “thin” content from its top search results.

Below, our infographic produced in conjunction with BlueGlass covers how Panda works, what it impacted and the various updates from Panda 1.0 through Panda 3.2 that have happened along the way.

After the infographic, you’ll also find more information about the Panda Update ranging from in-depth analysis of how it works, “winners and losers” and well as recovery tips.



Source: http://searchengineland.com/google-panda-update-112805

3 comments:

  1. To tell you the teuth I was passing around and come across your site. It is wonderful. I mean as a content and design. I added you to my list and decided to spent the rest of the weekend browsing. Well done!
    Celabright information

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome and interesting information. Thanks for sharing.
    Panda Update3.9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this unique read. I definitely savoured all bits and pieces of it including all the comments and I have added you to my bookmark list to check out new articles you post.
    House Buyer San Antonio

    ReplyDelete